FINE FORGIVENESS MONTH BEGINS
- Date: 11/01/2017
- Location: Palm Springs Library
300 South Sunrise Way
Palm Springs, California 92262
November is Fine Forgiveness Month at the Palm Springs Public Library. For each item of food donated (some exclusions apply), $1.00 of fines will be forgiven. All food will be donated to the Community Food Bank @ The Center.
- The Library will forgive outstanding fines up to $50 (if not in collection process) in exchange for nonperishable food items.
- Each nonperishable food item donated qualifies for $1.00 off your fines.
- Individuals must come into the Library in person to have any fines or fees forgiven.
- The Customer Service staff will forgive fines in exchange for a food donation.
- The fines must have been accumulated prior to November 2017; new fines accumulated in November 2017 are not eligible.
- Any lost items must still be returned or the replacement fee still applies.