FINE FORGIVENESS MONTH ENDS
- Date: 11/30/2017
- Location: Palm Springs Library
300 South Sunrise Way
Palm Springs, California 92262
Return to full list >>
November will be Fine Forgiveness Month at the Palm Springs Public Library. For each item of food donated (some exclusions apply), $1.00 of fines will be forgiven. All food will be donated to the Community Food Bank @ The Center.
- The Library will forgive outstanding fines up to $50 (if not in collection process) in exchange for nonperishable food items.
- Each nonperishable food item donated qualifies for $1.00 off your fines.
- Individuals must come into the Library in person to have any fines or fees forgiven.
- The Customer Service staff will forgive fines in exchange for a food donation.
- The fines must have been accumulated prior to November 2017; new fines accumulated in November 2017 are not eligible.
- Any lost items must still be returned or the replacement fee still applies.