City Council Business Retention (Economic Development) Standing Subcommittee
- Date: 03/28/2018 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- Location: Palm Springs City Hall Large Conference Room
3200 E. Tahquitz Canyon Way
Palm Springs, California 92262
CALL AND NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING
CITY OF PALM SPRINGS
SPECIAL MEETING AGENDA
CITY COUNCIL BUSINESS RETENTION (ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT) STANDING SUBCOMMITTEE
(Councilmember Kors, Councilmember Holstege Standing Subcommittee Members
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, that the City of Palm Springs, City Council Business Retention (Economic Development) Standing Subcommittee, will conduct a Special Meeting beginning at 3:30 P.M., Wednesday, March 28, 2018, at Palm Springs City Hall Large Conference Room, 3200 E. Tahquitz Canyon Way, Palm Springs. The purpose of the Special Meeting is to discuss the following items:
1. PUBLIC COMMENT.
Pursuant to the Brown Act, public comment is limited to ONLY those Items that appear on the Notice and Agenda of the Special Meeting.
2. CANNABIS DEVELOPMENT PROJECT.
3. JOB CREATION INCENTIVE PROGRAM.
4. FAÇADE INCENTIVE PROGRAM UPDATE.
5. GROCERY STORE DEVELOPMENT.
6. HOTEL INCENTIVE PROGRAM.
7. DISCUSSION – CLEAN ENERGY / TECHNOLOGY INCENTIVE PROGRAM.
8. DISCUSSION – OTHER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM IDEAS.