The City of Palm Springs Facilities department maintains ONLY the decorative street lights on Palm Canyon Drive from Alejo Drive to Ramon Road. Downtown street light issues should be reported to our Facilities Department or by calling 760-323-8167.

Southern California Edison owns and maintains all other street lights within the City of Palm Springs. Problems with street lights outside of the downtown area that are burned out, flickering, or down due to weather or traffic incidents should be reported to SCE immediately. Contact Southern California Edison or call 800-611-1911. If possible, have the SCE pole number available before you report the item.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer