Vacation Rental and Homeshare Renewals - EFFECTIVE - February 1, 2019
The Vacation Rental/Homeshare Registration Renewal Form found below is required with each Registration Certificate renewal which expires as of February 1, 2019 or at a later date. If your renewal is due prior to February 1, 2019 you must fill out an entire new application form found on Applying for VR Certificate.
In addition to the Registration Renewal Form each property owner is required to provide the following:
- Owner's Proof of Insurance ($500K minimum liability per occurrence)
- Safety Inspection (top page only)
- Registration Certificate Renewal fee of $923.00 for a Vacation Rental or $231.00 for Homeshare
If the Vacation Rental or Homeshare is located within an HOA, a letter from the HOA Board or Management Company staring that the specific Vacation Rental will not violate CC&R's or other HOA rules. Updated HOA letter is required with every renewal.
Friends and Family Form (Optional to Update the current list on file with VRCD)
- Vacation Rental/Homeshare Renewal Application - CLICK HERE
- Safety Inspection Form - Single Family Form - CLICK HERE
- Safety Inspection Form - Condominium - CLICK HERE
- Friend and Family List Form - CLICK HERE
- Credit Card Payment Form - CLICK HERE
- Sample of a HOA Letter - CLICK HERE
Please note: All form listed above are fillable PDF forms once downloaded