Downtown Project Standing Subcommittee
- Date: 03/19/2018 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Location: Palm Springs City Hall Large Conference Room
3200 E. Tahquitz Canyon Way
Palm Springs, California 92262
CALL AND NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING
CITY OF PALM SPRINGS
SPECIAL MEETING AGENDA - REVISED
(This agenda has been revised to add an additional
Item which is identified by italicized text.)
CITY COUNCIL DOWNTOWN PROJECT STANDING SUBCOMMITTEE
(Mayor Pro Tem Roberts, Councilmember Middleton Standing Subcommittee Members)
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, that the City of Palm Springs, City Council Downtown Project Standing Subcommittee, will conduct a Special Meeting beginning at 11:30 a.m., Monday, March 19, 2018, at Palm Springs City Hall Large Conference Room, 3200 E. Tahquitz Canyon Way, Palm Springs. The purpose of the Special Meeting is to discuss the following items:
1. PUBLIC COMMENT. Pursuant to the Brown Act public comment is limited to ONLY those Items that appear on the Notice and Agenda of the Special Meeting.
2. REVIEW OF PROPOSED GENERAL REPAIRS AND PAINT COLOR SCHEME FOR THE TOWN AND COUNTRY CENTER.
3. REVIEW OF INTERIM USE FOR BLOCK B OF THE DOWNTOWN PROJECT.
4. DISCUSSION OF A MINOR MODIFICATION OF THE LANDSCAPE PLAN FOR BLOCK C.
5. DISCUSSION OF THE DOWNTOWN PROJECT PARKING AND OTHER UPDATES.