CANCELED: Seventh Annual Family Fun Festival!
- Date: 04/08/2020 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Location: Palm Springs Stadium (across from the Library)
300 S. Sunrise Way
Palm Springs, California 92262
Seventh Annual Family Fun Festival!
Join us for a FREE event in the Palm Springs Stadium (across from the Library) to promote community programs, activities, and resources for families. Organizations will have crafts and games--plus there will be special demonstrations, giveaways, a food truck and more! This FREE event goes from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.Participating Organizations include (in alphabetical order):
- Animal Samaritans
- Boys & Girls Club of Palm Springs
- The Center
- Children’s Discovery Museum of the Desert
- Coachella Valley Kids
- Desert Aids Center
- Desert Entertainer
- Desert Water
- The First Tee Coachella Valley
- Friends of the Palm Springs Library
- Joshua Tree National Park
- Mix 100.5
- Palm Springs Animal Shelter
- Palm Springs C.E.R.T.
- Palm Springs Fire Department
- Palm Springs Parks & Recreation
- Palm Springs Police Department
- Palm Springs Power Baseball
- Palm Springs Public Library
- Palm Springs Sustainability
- Palm Springs Unified School District Early Education Program
- Sanctuary Palm Springs
- SunLine Transit
- Wildlands Conservancy
Assisted Listening Devices (ALDs) are instruments designed to amplify sounds to make it easier for persons who are hearing‑impaired to enjoy a library program.
Anyone who requires an auxiliary aid or service for effective communication, or a modification of policies or procedures to participate in a program, service, or activity of the City of Palm Springs, should contact the ADA Coordinator, as soon as possible but no later than 48 hours before the scheduled event.