City Council Emergency Meeting Agenda
March 17, 2020
- Date: 03/17/2020 11:00 AM - 12:59 PM
- Location: Primrose B - Convention Center
277 N. Avenida Caballeros
Palm Springs, California 92262
Return to full list >>
- View the City Council meeting live at the City’s website www.palmspringsca.gov/government/departments/information-technology/palm-springs-community-television. This is especially important if you, or someone you have had direct contact with, has traveled internationally to a country experiencing COVID-19, if you have tested positive or are experiencing flu-like symptoms, if you are over the age of 60, or if you have underlying health conditions.
- Submit agenda item correspondence to the City Council electronically. Material may be emailed to email@example.com. Transmittal prior to the start of the meeting is recommended.
- You may provide telephonic comments by calling the City Clerk's Office at (760) 323-8204 by no later than 11:00 a.m. to be added to the public comment queue. At the appropriate time, a staff member will call you so that you may provide your public testimony.
- If attending at the remote public location (Convention Center), please maintain a minimum of 6’ distance from other meeting participants.