Virtual Library Board of Trustees Meeting
- Date: 09/02/2020 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
- Location: City Hall, Large Conference Room
3200 E. Tahquitz Canyon Way
Palm Springs, California 92262
The Library Board of Trustees is comprised of residents of Palm Springs appointed by the City Council. The Board meets on the first (1st) Wednesday of each month at 5:30pm at City Hall in The Large Conference Room (unless otherwise noted). Meetings are open to the public. Presentation handouts are on file and available to the public at the Library. Recordings of the meetings are available on PSCTV, Channel 17 at 11:00am on Fridays and 10:30pm on Saturdays.
Pursuant to Executive Order N-29-20, this meeting may be conducted by teleconference and there will be no in-person public access to the meeting location.
- To view/listen to the meeting live, join the meeting on Zoom or call 1-669-900-6833.
- The meeting will be recorded and the audio file will be available from the Office of the City Clerk and will be posted on the City’s YouTube channel, as soon as practicable.
- Submit your public comment to the Library Board of Trustees electronically. Material may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Transmittal prior to the start of the meeting is required. Any correspondence received during or after the meeting will be distributed to the Board and retained for the official record.
- You may provide telephonic comments by calling the Library Director at (760) 322-8375 by no later than 4:00 p.m. to be added to the public comment queue. At the appropriate time, a staff member will call you so that you may provide your public testimony to the Board.
Assisted Listening Devices (ALDs) are instruments designed to amplify sounds to make it easier for persons who are hearing‑impaired to enjoy a library program.
Anyone who requires an auxiliary aid or service for effective communication, or a modification of policies or procedures to participate in a program, service, or activity of the City of Palm Springs, should contact the ADA Coordinator, as soon as possible but no later than 48 hours before the scheduled event.