Architectural Advisory Committee Meeting
- Date: 12/20/2010 3:00 PM - 4:15 PM
- Location: City Hall / Council Chamber
3200 E. Tahquitz Canyon Way
Palm Springs, California 92262
ARCHITECTURAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE
CITY OF PALM SPRINGS
City Hall, Council Chamber
3200 East Tahquitz Canyon Way
Monday, December 20, 2010
CALL TO ORDER -
REPORT OF POSTING OF AGENDA - Agenda available for public access at the City Hall exterior bulletin board (west side of Council Chamber) and the Planning Services counter by 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, December 15, 2010. A courtesy posting of this Agenda can be found on the City’s web site at: www.palmspringsca.gov Pursuant to G.C. Section 54957.5 the designated office for inspection of public records in connection with the public meeting of the Architectural Advisory Committee is the office of the City Clerk, City Hall located at 3200 East Tahquitz Canyon Way, Palm Springs, California.
It is the intention of the City of Palm Springs to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in all respects. If, as an attendee or a participant at this meeting, or in meetings on a regular basis, you will need special assistance beyond what is normally provided, the City will attempt to accommodate you in every reasonable manner. Please contact the Planning Department, (760) 323-8245, at least 48 hours prior to the meeting, to inform us of your particular needs and to determine if accommodation is feasible.
PUBLIC COMMENTS - Three (3) minute time limit per person on matters within the jurisdiction of the Architectural Advisory Committee.
1. Approval of Minutes from the December 6, 2010 meeting.
2. SP 08-002 Amendment - Re-Study Desert Oasis Healthcare for an amendment to a previously approved sign program for Airport Park to add one 74.75-square foot main sign located on the building at 275 N. El Cielo Drive, Zone A Section 13. (GM)
3. 3.1235 MAA Smoke Tree Racquet Club HOA for the repaint of eight (8) buildings with four separate paint colors at 1655 E. Palm Canyon Drive, Zone R-3, Section 26. (GM)
4. 3.3424 MAA Escena - Daniels – Ryan Residence to construct a 399 square foot rear second-story deck addition and new door at 4316 Vivant Way, Zone PD 231, Section 7. (GM)
5. 8.238 Sign Variance Amendment - Sign-A-Rama for an amendment to a sign variance to allow new signage at the Builders Supply located at 490 East Sunny Dunes Road, Zone C-M, Section 23. (DN)
6 3.1274 MAA - MLC Foam Roofing, Inc. to re-roof shingles on sloped areas of buildings at the Casa Sonora HOA located at 1500 South Sunrise Way, Zone R-1-C, Section 24. (DN)
Non-Action Item Committee Member Discussion
Estimated time of Adjournment – 4:15 p.m.
*Click here for archived minutes and videos prior to 9/1/17.
For all past agendas please use the search options below.