Disaster Training for January & February
CERT is now offering classes during the months of January and February, 2008. The registration deadline is January 10th for the 3-day course on the following dates:
- Thursday January 24th 6 pm - 9 pm
- Saturday January 26th 9 am - 5 pm
- Saturday February 2nd 9 am - 5 pm
All three days of classes must be attended!
The schedule for the five day February course is as follows:
- Monday February 4th 6 pm - 10 pm
- Thursday February 7th 6 pm - 10 pm
- Thursday February 21st 6 pm - 10 pm
- Monday February 25th 6 pm - 10 pm
- Thursday February 28th 6 pm - 10 pm
All five of these evening classes must be attended!
Training Classes will be located at: 425 North Civic (just off of Alejo Rd)
Training will be in the classroom located at the far end of the building on the left.
These training spaces will be reserved for you after enrollment in the CERT Course. In order to accommodate those who are on the waiting list, please contact the Palm Springs Fire Department as soon as possible if you cannot attend this training at (760) 323-8185.
If you cannot attend the full class on all three days, please cancel and plan to reschedule when future CERT Training courses are announced.