Applications for Cannabis Related Businesses and Activities
Notice is hereby given that the City of Palm Springs is accepting applications to permit Cannabis Related Businesses and Activities. All applications must be received by:
Office of the City Clerk, City Hall
3200 E. Tahquitz Canyon Way
Palm Springs, California 92262
All applications must be originals. Telegraphic, telephonic, and electronic mail applications will not be accepted.
***Cannabis Related Businesses and Activities Application***
(REVISED AS OF JANUARY 2020)
News & Announcements
**IMPORTANT BUREAU OF CANNABIS CONTROL ANNOUNCEMENT**
FOR OPERATORS AND CONSUMERS
The Bureau of Cannabis Control made an exciting announcement and launched a QR code campaign. Every licensed dispensary now has a unique QR code that will be placed in storefront windows for consumers to easily scan and confirm the cannabis retailer is licensed. Above you will find the press release with more information on the campaign and QR code. The Bureau is asking Get #weedwise partners to share information about the QR code campaign with their network and on social media platforms to help educate consumers about the new identification system. Please let us know if you have any questions
Please review the information below for changesthat may be applicable to your application.
- Cannabis Related Businesses and Activities Permit Process Flowchart
- Ordinance 2005 - Amending Chapter 5.55 Adult-Use Cannabis Related Business and Activities and deleting 5.35 Initial Medical Cannabis Regulation Program and 5.45 Medical Cannabis Related Businesses and Activities
- Ordinance 2007 - Zoning Code amendments related to the location and operation of cannabis facilities within the City
Odor Control Plan Forms:
- City Manager's Authority to Deny Any Application
- Cannabis Facilities Change of Use Permits
- Notification of Change regarding Landlord to City Manager
- Cannabis Facilities Odor Control Requirement
- Interim Location-Specific Suspension of Acceptance of Application for Cannabis Permits
- Cannabis Facilities Odor Control Enforcement Protocol
Cannabis Web Map - This map was created to help identify locations where the City has received or approved permit applications for cannabis businesses. The map also has a measuring tool that applicants may use when determining conformance with the requirements of Section 93.23.15(C) of the Zoning Code.
Cannabis Taxation and Related Forms
Please visit the Finance Departments page on Cannabis Business and Activities Tax Information Page.
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page to learn more. If you have additional questions, please call or email The Office of Special Programs at (760) 322-8382 or Veronica.Goedhart@palmspringsca.gov