Applications for Cannabis Related Businesses and Activities
Notice is hereby given that the City of Palm Springs is accepting applications to permit Cannabis Related Businesses and Activities. All applications must be received by:
Office of the City Clerk, City Hall
3200 E. Tahquitz Canyon Way
Palm Springs, California 92262
All applications must be originals. Telegraphic, telephonic, and electronic mail applications will not be accepted.
***Cannabis Related Businesses and Activities Application***
(REVISED AS OF SEPTEMBER 2019)
News & Announcements
Odor Control Plan Forms:
- City Manager's Authority to Deny Any Application
- Cannabis Facilities Change of Use Permits
- Notification of Change regarding Landlord to City Manager
- Cannabis Facilities Odor Control Requirement
- Interim Location-Specific Suspension of Acceptance of Application for Cannabis Permits
- Cannabis Facilities Odor Control Enforcement Protocol
Cannabis Web Map - This map was created to help identify locations where the City has received or approved permit applications for cannabis businesses. The map also has a measuring tool that applicants may use when determining conformance with the requirements of Section 93.23.15(C) of the Zoning Code.
Regulations for Cannabis Related Businesses and Activities
- Ordinance No. 1933, adopted July 26, 2017.
- Ordinance No. 1943, adopted December 6, 2017
- Ordinance No. 1946, adopted December 6, 2017
- Resolution No. 24467, adopted July 18, 2018
Cannabis Taxation and Related Forms
Please visit the Finance Departments page on Cannabis Business and Activities Tax Information Page.
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page to learn more. If you have additional questions, please call or email The Office of Special Programs at (760) 322-8382 or Veronica.Goedhart@palmspringsca.gov