An eleven-member commission whose members meet on the third Tuesday of each month at 5:30 p.m. (except August or otherwise noted or amended) in the Large Conference Room at City Hall, 3200 E Tahquitz Canyon Way, Palm Springs, CA 92262. The Commission reviews and makes recommendations to the City Council on issues relating to energy and natural resources conservation, educational programs and natural resource issues including water conservation, air pollution, waste management and recycling.
To access Commission Agendas, Minutes, and Meeting Videos please follow this link:
MEETING AGENDAS AND VIDEOS
- Mr. Roy Clark, Chair (Term Expires 6-30-2022) roy.clark-ABM@palmspringsca.gov
- Mr. Robert McCann, Vice Chair (Term Expires 6-30-2021)
- Mr. Carl Baker (Term Expires 6-30-2020)
- Mr. Jim Flanagan (Term Expires 6-30-2021)
- Mr. David Freedman (Term Expires 6-30-2020)
- Ms. Jennifer Futterman (Term Expires 6-30-2022)
- Ms. Sandra Garratt (Term Expires 6-30-2022)
- Mr. Greg Gauthier (Term Expires 6-30-2020)
- Mr. John Goins (Term Expires 6-30-2022)
- Ms. Lani Miller (Term Expires 6-30-2021)
- Vacant (Term Expires 6-30-2020)
Contact the Commission
For more information about the Public Arts Commission please contact their Staff Liaison:
Patrick Tallarico, Manager, Office of Sustainability, 760-323-8214
Meeting & Agenda Translations:
Meeting agendas and minutes will be translated into Spanish upon request / Las agendas y las actas de las reuniones se traducirán al español previa solicitud.
You can receive email notification of upcoming meetings and other events by subscribing to the City of Palm Springs e-notification service.
To subscribe, please click here.