Lobbyist Registration Statements
On October 17, 2018, the Palm Springs City Council adopted Ordinance No. 1964 enacting a Lobbyist Registration Program. Prior to conducting any activities for the purpose of influencing any action by the City of Palm Springs, any lobbyist shall register with the City Clerk by filing a written statement containing:
- The lobbyist's full name, business address, and telephone number;
- The name, business address, and telephone number of any individual or entity by whom the lobbyist is employed or with whom he or she contracts to perform lobbying services in the City;
- A description of the subject matter of the lobbyist's engagement.
Every lobbyist required to file a registration statement shall register with the City Clerk no later than ten (10) days after being engaged as a lobbyist. The City Clerk shall make a copy of all lobbyist registrations available to the public on the City's website. Click here to view the municipal code for all regulations related to the Lobbyist Registration Program.
Click here to download a fillable PDF Lobbyist Registration Statement Form.
Mandatory Verbal Disclosures
Any lobbyist appearing at any City public meeting who has not registered must verbally state all information required prior to speaking.
A registered lobbyist must state that he/she is a registered lobbyist with a registration filed with the City Clerk and identify the party that employs him/her as such.
Lobbyist Registration Renewal Period
Notice is hereby given that registration shall be renewed with the City Clerk on an annual basis between May 21st and June 1st of each year. Registration shall be valid for one (1) year.
Lobbyist Registration Amendment and Termination
If any change occurs concerning any of the information required for disclosure, the lobbyist shall file an amendment reflecting the change within ten (10) days. Lobbyist may file a notice of termination with the City Clerk within ten (10) days after ceasing all activities which required registration.
If you have questions regarding the City's Lobbyist Registration Program, please contact the Office of the City Clerk at (760) 323-8206 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lobbyist Registration Statements
- 01 Lobbyist Registration Statement Form
- Ben Kimbro - Harvest House of Cannabis 2020-06-09
- Burke Rix Communications, LLC - Bloom Stone Corp. 2019-04-08
- Burke Rix Communications, LLC - Hudson Group 2019-04-08
- Christopher Lucker - Destination Ramon 2019-11-26
- Christopher Lucker - Garnet Farms, Michael Fein - 2019-03-05
- Christopher Lucker - Host International - 2019-03-05
- Christopher Lucker - Walmart - 2019-03-05
- Christopher Lucker - Wintec Energy - 2019-03-05
- Jennifer Cusack - Southern California Edison 2019-06-03
- Jennifer Cusack - Southern California Edison 2020-06-02
- Jeremy Ogul - Ace Parking Management Inc. 2020-02-12
- Jeremy Ogul - HomeAway.com, Inc. 2019-06-10
- Jim Madaffer - Ace Parking Management Inc. 2020-02-12
- Jim Madaffer - HomeAway.com, Inc. 2019-06-10
- Lauren Niehaus - Harvest House of Cannabis 2020-06-09
- Madaffer Enterprises - HomeAway 2018-12-12
- Todd Priest & Associates - Paradies Lagardere 2020-04-09
- Todd Priest & Associates - Paradies Lagardere 2020-06-02