The City of Palm Springs Engineering Services Department now offers online application and submittals using SharePoint Sharefile to submit applications and plans, download review comments, and upload revised documents.
Applications property and right-of-way adjustments are found below. This section also handles Encroachment Agreements for residential areas, Outdoor Dining Encroachment Agreements for encroachment of outdoor dining areas within City R.O.W.
Additional forms required by the Riverside County Recorder-Assessor* at the time of document recording can also be found below.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS TAKING CONSIDERABLY LONGER TO RECORD DOCUMENTS WITH THE RIVERSIDE COUNTY RECORDER DUE TO COVID-19. ALL OFFICES ARE CLOSED AND THE CITY CLERK MUST MAIL ALL DOCUMENTS TO THE MAIN OFFICE IN RIVERSIDE, CALIFORNIA. ALL DOCUMENTS IN THE COUNTY NEEDING RECORDING ARE BEING PROCESSED THIS WAY. ONCE IT IS RECORDED, THEY WILL MAIL IT BACK TO THE CITY CLERK. HOWEVER, IF THERE ARE ANY ISSUES, THE RECORDER WILL MAIL IT BACK WITH A COMMENT CARD FOR CORRECTIONS WHICH WILL SLOW DOWN THE PROCESS THAT MUCH MORE.
If you have any questions or encounter issues, contact Felipe Primera, Senior Engineering Assistant, at (760) 323-8253 X8742.
Property & Right-of-way Adjustment Applications and Fees
- Right-of-Way/Easement Dedication Application -$2,372.00
- Right-of-Way/Easement Vacation Application -$3,453.03
- Encroachment Agreement/Outdoor Dining Agreement - $1,599.93
- Encroachment License (Overhead Structural) - Contact Engineering- $3,200.08
- Lot Line Adjustment Application - $4,113.97
- Parcel Merger Application - $4,113.97
- Parcel Map Waiver - Certificate of Compliance - $3,840.84
- See DRAFTING STANDARDS section for title blocks in PDF & DWG formats.
Additional Riverside County Recorder-Assessor Forms: