Attention All Employees,
In an effort to provide the City of Palm Springs employees with better service, accuracy, and protection in our payroll system, we are implementing changes. We hope for a smooth transition. We greatly appreciate your support during this time.
The following policies and procedures are effective immediately -
- All payroll forms are now available online (by clicking on the Payroll Related Forms button on the right). They are no longer available in the payroll office.
- The payroll office will no longer accept and/or send forms via email or fax. All forms are required to have an original "wet" signature and submitted to payroll prior to the pay period end date. Forms must be submitted either to your Administrative Assistant or placed in a lockbox which is located in the Finance payroll hallway.
- Request for pay stubs, payroll registers, and all other documents must be requested via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be required to be picked up in person by appointment only (with a valid ID) or will be mailed to the address on file.
- Due to strict payroll deadlines and confidential information, we are no longer accepting walk-in requests.
- Email your questions, concerns and/or appointment request to email@example.com, one of our staff members will reply to your request with more information.
All request will be handled by appointment only.