Safety Plans and Programs
- Asbestos Awareness Program
- Fire Prevention Plan
- Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP)
- Heat Illness Prevention Plan
- Lockout/Tagout Procedure
- Prevention of Repetitive Motion Injury
- Blood Borne Pathogen Exposure Control Plan
- Hearing Conservation Program
- Hazard Communication Program
- Respiratory Protection Program
- Return To Work Modified Duty
To report a work related injury contact your supervisor immediately. Your supervisor will work with you to obtain appropriate medical care and in submitting the required documentation.
If you have an active Workers' Compensation claim and have questions, please contact our Workers' Comp administrator, AdminSure, at 909-861-0816.