How to Use PSPL's Pick-Up Service
1. Select Your Items
- Call the Library at 760-322-READ (7323) from Monday-Thursday (10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.) and Friday-Saturday (10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.) or place items on hold via PSPL's online catalog.
- You can place 15 holds at a time.
2. Wait for Us to Contact You
- When holds are ready, you'll be contacted by email or by phone to schedule an appointment for pick up.
3. Call Us From Your Car When You Get to PSPL
- When you arrive for your appointment, call the Library from your car.
- Your materials will be checked-out and staff will put them on the table outside the door. We'll tell you when it's safe to pick up your materials from the table.
When Items Are Due:
- Please place them in the book return slot only. All materials will be quarantined for 72 hours prior to checking-in and returning to the shelves.
- Thank you for following procedures to keep us all safe and healthy!