*DEVELOPMENT FEES INCREASED ON SEPTEMBER 22, 2019.
SEE BELOW OR CLICK ON REVISED FOR SPECIFIC FEE AMOUNTS.
The Engineering Design Section of Public Works is responsible for over seeing in house and contract public works design and capital improvement projects throughout the city. Projects such as; street improvements, sidewalks, curbs and gutters, bikeways, bridges, traffic signal design, storm drain, pavement rehabilitation, public parking facilities and sewer system projects.
They also work on projects involving City facilities such as public building modifications, major repairs and, pool resurfacing.
The Engineering Design Section also oversee the plan check process and sets the public works conditions of approval for industrial, commercial and large residential private development projects.
Designers work closely with utility companies and other agencies to ensure the City's infrastructure is designed to meet the public's needs.
To view a list of plans, requests for proposals or requests for qualification currently out for bid, please visit the Procurement & Contracting Department's Bids & Proposals page.
Felipe Primera - Senior Engineering Assistant
(760) 323-8253 X8742
Property Line Adjustment/Merger Applications
- Right-of-Way/Easement Dedication Application -$2,372.00*
- Right-of-Way/Easement Vacation Application -$3,453.03*
- Encroachment Agreement/Outdoor Dining Agreement - $1,599.93*
- Encroachment License (Overhead Structural) - $3,200.08*
- Lot Line Adjustment Application - $4,113.97*
- Parcel Merger Application - $4,113.97*
- Standard Form - Certificate of Compliance - $4,113.97*
- Parcel Map Waiver - Certificate of Compliance- $3,617.00*
- See DRAFTING STANDARDS section for title blocks.
Additional Riverside County Recorder-Assessor Forms:
- Riverside County Recorder (RCR) Fee Schedule
- CA Notary Acknowledgement Form
- RCR Document Transfer Tax Affidavit Form
- RCR Change of Ownership Form
- RCR Illegible Words Form
- RCR Notary Clarity Form
Riverside County Recording Fees:
- First Page = $14.00
- Second Page+ = $3.00 per page
- Survey Monument Fee = $10.00
- Real Estate Fraud Fee = $10.00
- CA State Fee = $75.00 per parcel ($225.00 Maximum)