The Private Development Section provides services to developers and private residents. This section of the Department of Engineering is responsible for setting conditions of approval; based on municipal code, ordinances, policy, state regulations, and federal regulations; on private projects in the City. They also coordinate all of the development issues relating to street improvements, property drainage, sewer and domestic water supply. These projects include residential and commercial construction, land subdivision, and property line adjustments. Developers are encouraged to obtain all information we have relative to their proposed project as early as possible.
Minjares, Rick - Engineering Associate
- Basic Procedures for Submittal of Single Family Residential (SFR) Projects
- Basic Procedures for Commercial, Hillside, Architectural Review, Parcel/Tract Map
- Comprehensive Fee Schedule
- Grading Certificate (English)
- Grading Certificate (Spanish)