The Street and Traffic Maintenance Division is a part of the Department of Maintenance & Facilities. This division is responsible for ongoing maintenance on the city owned streets.
- Maintenance of Streets – pothole and miscellaneous asphalt repairs. Submit an issue.
- Concrete Maintenance – city owned curb, gutter and sidewalk downtown and adjacent to City owned property in accordance with California Streets and Highways Code. In accordance with said code private property owners are responsible for maintenance of sidewalk adjacent to their property. Submit an issue.
- Right-of-way maintenance including weed abatement and road side trash disposal. Submit an issue.
- Installation and maintenance of street signs.
- Regulatory Traffic Signs
- Warning Signs
- Neighborhood Blade Signs
- Stenciling and striping of pavement markings.
- Graffiti Abatement: (760) 778-8469
- Supporting numerous special events.
- Traffic Control
- Responding to after-hours calls.
LINKS TO FORMS FOR ASSISTANCE:
- To request any of the above services please contact us using our online request form.
- To request traffic signal service or request new signs, curb paint or striping,
please contact our Traffic Management Center.
- To request assistance with a traffic signal, please contact the Traffic Management Center.
- For assistance with a street light outage, contact Southern California Edison.
- To report an issue on SR 111 please visit Caltrans District 8 Maintenance site.
CALL BEFORE YOU DIG!
- Call 811 to locate utilities BEFORE you dig in the public right-of-way.