Vacation Rental and Homeshare Renewals
The Vacation Rental/Homeshare Registration Renewal Form found below is required with each Registration Certificate renewal.
In addition to the Registration Renewal Form each property owner is required to provide the following:
- Owner's Proof of Insurance ($500K minimum liability per occurrence)
- Safety Inspection (top page only)
- Registration Certificate Renewal fee of $944.00 for a Vacation Rental or $236.00 for Homeshare
If the Vacation Rental or Homeshare is located within an HOA, a letter from the HOA Board or Management Company staring that the specific Vacation Rental will not violate CC&R's or other HOA rules. Updated HOA letter is required with every renewal.
Friends and Family Form (Optional to Update the current list on file with VRCD)
- Vacation Rental/Homeshare Renewal Application - CLICK HERE
- Safety Inspection Form - Single Family Form - CLICK HERE
- Safety Inspection Form - Condominium - CLICK HERE
- Friend and Family List Form - CLICK HERE
- Sample of a HOA Letter - CLICK HERE
Please note: All form listed above are fillable PDF forms once downloaded