The Administrative Appeals Board consists of five (5) members and two (2) alternate members appointed by the City Council. The Board typically meet on the fourth Wednesday of each month at 5:30 p.m. The Board was established to hear appeals on actions taken by an administrative officer or administrative agency of the City relating to ministerial enforcement of the provisions of the Municipal Code. The Office of the City Clerk provides staff support, (760) 323-8204.
- Oliver Cleary, Chair (Term expires June 30, 2020)
- Jocelyn Kane, Board Member (Term expires June 30, 2021)
- Stephen Moses, Board Member (Term expires June 30, 2022)
- Michael Paonessa, Vice Chair (Term expires June 30, 2022)
- Wayne Sinclair, Board Member (Term expires June 30, 2021)
- Robert Findley, Alternate Board Member (Term expires June 30, 2021)
- Robert (Ken) Hedrick, Alternate Board Member (Term expires June 30, 2021)
- Anthony Mejia, City Clerk, firstname.lastname@example.org; (760) 323-8204
Meeting & Agenda Translations & Interpreters:
Meeting agendas and minutes will be translated into Spanish upon request. If you require the assistance of a Spanish or American Sign Language interpreter to participate in the meeting, please contact the City Clerk's Office at least 48 hours prior to the meetings.
A pedido las agendas y los minutos de las reuniones se pueden traducir al Español. Si necisita la asistencia de un intérprete en Español o en Lenguaje De Señas para participar en la reunion, comuníquese con la Oficina del Secretario de la Ciudad al menos 48 horas antes de las reuniones.
Want to Serve on a City Board or Commission?
If you are interested in serving on any of the City's Boards or Commissions, click here to learn more about the appointment process and to complete the online application.
You can receive email notification of upcoming meetings and other events by subscribing to the City of Palm Springs e-notification service.
To subscribe, please click here.
Submitting Documentation Related To An Appeal
The Administrative Appeals Board requests that if you have documentation you would like considered related to an appeal, that you provide such documentation 24-hours in advance of the hearing. You may submit your documentation in person or via email at email@example.com. Documentation submitted at the meeting will be accepted; however, if the Board does not think it have adequate time to review your documentation, your appeal may be continued to a future meeting.