The VillageFest Board consists of seven (7) members appointed by the City Council. The Board typically meets on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month at 5:30 p.m. The Board was established to review and approve VillageFest vendors, interpret and apply rules and regulations approved by the City Council, suspend or revoke permits, and advise the City Council on matters relating to VillageFest. The VillageFest Coordinator assigned to the Parks and Recreation Department provides staff support, (760) 323-8272.
You may view past meeting videos on the City's YouTube page.Board Members:
- Darrell Baum, Board Member (Term expiring June 30, 2021)
- Chris Campbell, Vice Chair (Term expiring June 30, 2021)
- Darryl Flick, Board Member (Term expiring June 30, 2022)
- Celia Garton, Board Member (Term expiring June 30, 2022)
- Daniel Gonnella, Board Member (Term expiring June 30, 2022)
- Juliette Montante, Board Member (Term expiring December 31, 2020)
- Dorothy Watson, Chair (Term expiring December 31, 2020)
- Jasmine Waits, Special Events Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, (760) 323-8272
Meeting & Agenda Translations & Interpreters:
Meeting agendas and minutes will be translated into Spanish upon request. If you require the assistance of a Spanish or American Sign Language interpreter to participate in the meeting, please contact the City Clerk's Office at least 48 hours prior to the meetings.
A pedido las agendas y los minutos de las reuniones se pueden traducir al Español. Si necisita la asistencia de un intérprete en Español o en Lenguaje De Señas para participar en la reunion, comuníquese con la Oficina del Secretario de la Ciudad al menos 48 horas antes de las reuniones.
Want to Serve on a City Board or Commission?
If you are interested in serving on any of the City's Boards or Commissions, click here to learn more about the appointment process and to complete the online application.
You can receive email notification of upcoming meetings and other events by subscribing to the City of Palm Springs e-notification service.
To subscribe, please click here.