First, contact your doctor
Riverside County health officials are encouraging Coachella Valley residents who have symptoms and are concerned they could have coronavirus (COVID-19) to first contact their primary care physicians. These physicians can schedule testing through commercial labs. Residents can also contact the County at (800) 945-6171 to schedule an appointment for testing.
- Desert Oasis Healthcare, 275 El Cielo Road, Palm Springs - Drive-up screening for Desert Oasis HMO patients only. Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., seven days a week.
- Southwest Community Church, 44-175 Washington Street, Indian Wells - Drive-thru testing, 9:30 - 3:00 p.m., Saturday through Wednesday. By appointment only.
- Desert AIDS Project, 1695 N. Sunrise Way, Palm Springs - Anyone who thinks they might be suffering from COVID-19 should call (760) 992-0407 for information and the opportunity to talk to DAP clinician about their symptoms.
- The COVID-19 Triage Clinic does not accept walk-ins.
- You must discuss your symptoms with a clinician by calling (760) 992-0407– it will be decided then if you can be seen at the COVID-19 Triage Clinic.
- If you attempt to be seen at the COVID-19 Triage Clinic without an appointment, you are putting yourself and others at risk – please call (760) 992-0407 to talk to someone.